International Student Checklist
In order to gain admission to MiSPP, please submit the following:
- Graduate application for admission
- $75.00 application fee (in U.S. currency)
- If applicable, proof of English Language Proficiency in the form of:
- TOEFL (minimum score of 550; computerized score of 213; internet-based score of 79-80) or
- MELAB (minimum score of 80) or
- MTELP (minimum score of 80) or
- Completed ESL Coursework which is equivalent to freshman-level English or
- Completion of a college degree from an accredited English speaking institution
- Official transcripts from all schools attended
- A signed F-1 Student Responsibilities
- A completed Financial Statement of Self Support OR a completed Financial Statement of Sponsored Support
- An official bank statement verifying a minimum of 1 year of appropriate funds
- An Initial I-20 Request Form
- A I-20 Information for Dependents of F-1 Students (if applicable)
- A completed International Student Clearance Transfer Form (if applicable)
- Photocopies of the visa stamp, I-94 front and back, all previous I-20s, biographical page of the passport, and Employment Authorization Document (if any).
- Proof of valid medical insurance with a repatriation clause.
Note: A fee is charged by the Student Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) for processing the I-20 payable to SEVP.